Monday, March 18, 2013

Travel Plans

As for travel plans here is everything. I don't know how all the times are going to work out and how long the flights are actually going to be because of the time zone differences when we land in each spot. Hopefully Dad has some knowledge of this and can figure out exactly when everything is relative to your time.
We leave Salt Lake at 7:48 a.m. on flight number 659 and arrive at Washing Dulles, DC at 1:55 p.m.

We leave DC at 5:55 p.m. on flight 950 and arrive in Brussels, Belgium at 6:15 a.m.

We leave Brussels at 2:05 p.m. on flight 231 and arrive in Benin, Cotonou at 8:35 p.m.
That's a lot of layover time. I'll try to call around one hour after each scheduled arrival time. I'm going to buy a calling card for when we get to Washington for sure, but I legitimately don't know how long I'll have to talk when I get to Salt Lake.
Stuffed olives to those who know what they mean and loves to everybody else. I miss you all so very much and I can't believe that I'm leaving for Africa in less that two days...

I'll talk to you soon enough!


-Elder Cheston Gray
 
 
I was able to get a copy of Elder Gray's travel plans from Elder Peterson, Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment