Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello from Provo once again . . . . . .

I really appreciate the packages of food and goodies that you've all been sending me... but I humbly request that the goodie sending needs to slow down just a bit. Our room has enough food to feed half of my mission for a month. We can't keep up with it. They're feeding us plenty in the cafeteria as it is. Yesterday I ate five ice cream sandwiches after lunch. I still haven't gained a pound.

It's going to be hard to answer all of the questions that y'all have but I'll do my best. We moved in the new bunkbeds last wenesday but we were informed that the Elders that will be filling them are a couple of weeks behind. We might not have to deal with six elders in a room built for four afterall. I'm not sure how i feel about it. I was kind of excited, but at the same time I'm relieved.

The lessons with our investigators have been going fantastic. The spirit duing the discussions is so... thick? I don't know how to describe it. Our language capabilities have grown to the point where we can walk into a lesson with a brand new investigator with nothing but our scriptures, get the know the investigator, share a message, testify, and pray en francais.

That kind of language growth wouldn’t be able to happen anywhere else.

--Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment