Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hellooooo from Provo

Hey Everybody!

How are things going? Things here are going great. I think I had one of the best first weeks that anybody could have possibly had. Day one we met our companions are our districts. My companion's name is Joseph Allred. He's an awesome guy from a small town called Safford, Arizona.

 Things have been a roller coaster with starting to live with a companion 24-7 but I think that the two of us are starting to get the hang of things.

 There are six Elders and two Sisters in our Distric. Sister Bolanios and Sister Berry are going to the Montreal, Canada mission. Along with Elders Seamon, Drury, and Hiltago. Elders Gray, Allred, and Peterson are all headed for the Benin, Cotonou misison. I absolutely love our district and our teacher, Frere Sybrowski. 

Things here are so organized and so planned out I wouldn't be surprised if somebody told me that my mother was somehow involved with planning and running things around here. I still haven't quite decided how I feel about having absolutely no free time what-so-ever. 

We established on the first night that we were all going to set our alarms for six in the morning in order to be showered, dressed, and ready to go before 6:45. At first we set the goal just to beat of the billion other crazy, sleep-deprived, and smelly Elders to the showers, but we've found out that fifteen extra minutes of language/scripure study is more than helpful.
 
The spirit on this campus is so strong. I feel so happy and I know I'm where I need to be, even though I miss you all so much. Everyone here is so cheerful and friendly. It's really fun to walk into the cafeteria and see the hundreds and hundreds of missionaries that are all here for the same reason I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment