Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi Hi and Merry Christmas ! (December 23rd)


     This week has been fantastic. We've really been hitting our
sector hard and have been blessed with the results. One of our slowly
progressing investigators surprised us with an awesome testimony and
questions about baptism. She'd been coming to church for months and
months, living all the commandments, but just hadn't felt for sure.
She said that she'd found her answers through the Book of Mormon and
was ready to take the next step. It was an awesome experience.

      Elder Bulunga is my big brother. They told me that I was
supposed to be finishing up the training for a new missionary, but I
very quickly discovered that I a whole lot more to learn from him than
he ever will from me. He's got anything and everything that anybody
could ever hope for in a companion and then some. These past few weeks
have been filled with some of the most spiritually powerful lessons of
my life. Words cannot describe the awesomeness.

      Things here are fantastic. I hope you all have the best Christmas ever!

        -Elder Gray

P.s. Oliver is the investigator for the Office Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment