Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1st email of 2014

Dearest Family,

      Well. Not a whole lot has changed in these past weeks. Lots of
people have been talked to, lots of lessons have been taught, and lots
of missionary work has been done. It's been great. This past month in
Gbegamey has flown by and has been fantastic. I feel priveliged to be
able to work with my companion Elder Bulunga. I seriously cannot
describe the awesomeness that radiates from my new big brother. He is
the shining example of what it means to be a missionary.

      Our recent convert, is growing like a sunflower on
steroids. She gave one of the best testimonies I've ever heard
yesterday and surprised us all. She's a shining example of the changes
that the gospel can bring. She's starting about the restoration with
all of her friends and is keeping us busy with contacts.

      Anyway. I hope y'all had the best of Christmas' and an awesome New Years!

Love, Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment