Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Best Mother's Day Email


Hello, Sister Gray I told Elder Gray I would email you with this photo for Mother's Day. They had 59 people at the first Group ever at Cococodiji. They were so excited to have people come and we had Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School. But, a sister volunteered to do the Primary and someone else did the YM and YW. I am sure and it will not be long until they have a Branch out there. The road was terrible, bumpy and full of mud which makes it more fun to travel out there. From the Mission Home it took 1 hour to get there. So, it is so nice for themembers be closer to a Branch. Elder Semken and I are on the right and the Eastmond's (CES couple are on the left.) Elder Milambo, and of course Elder Gray (the most enthusiastic missionary!!!), Elder Mulumba, and Elder Mary. I will send you one more picture to show some of the people who came. This is an historic day for the Missionaries and the Group. We could feel the spirit so strongly. I hope these pictures help you to have a wonderful Mother's Day!! You have the greatest son/Missionary!!!  

Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Sister Semken

No comments:

Post a Comment