Monday, July 14, 2014

Potatoes! !

June 16, 2014

Dear Family!

      Well. Things are finally starting to turn around. My companion
left for good Saturday night. President Weed came by to pick him up
and threw out a quick "Thanks for your patience Elder Gray". It helped
a lot.
      Anyway. Just a quick summary of the changes that've gone down:
Elder Garza got transferred to Finagnon and was replaced by Elder
Mejean. (French) For the moment we're in a threesome until poor
President Weed can figure out what to do with us. There's been a lot
of missionaries getting sick and going home lately. I still don't know
if I'll be staying here or being shipped out somewhere else.
      One thing that is totally worth mentioning is that last Friday I
totally made me and Elder Garza some good ol' American om noms before
they took him away. It. Was. GLORIOUS. I was pretty proud of myself.
My Mommy would've been pretty proud of me too! We went out and bought
five pounds of potatoes, three pounds of solid BEEF, a bunch of sweet
corn, and everything else needed to whip up some EPIC mashed taters
and gravy.... and then... we feasted like lions. I'll send pictures
next week!
      I hope y'all have the best of weeks! Love you lots!

-Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment