Monday, May 26, 2014

May 19, 2014


May 19

Hihi Everybody!

      First of all... sorry about last week... and the week before that... we haven't had a whole lot of power over here and I hear that power is pretty important for internet. And computers.

      I'm still with Elder Tshibambe and living in the same apartment with Elder Garza and Elder Sery. The work is moving.... bit by bit.

      I've really come to appreciate the small things in life this past week. I found a waffle iron whilst going about missionary
business and bought it on the way back home. Waffles can make any day a good day.

      This morning Elder Garza and I went out super early before the Sun's deathly rays could fry us and played a good game of catch with the frisbee my Mom managed to get over here. That was a lot of fun.

      I love you all!!!

-Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment