Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm still alive

We stopped by the cyber to send out a quick email.

My new companion has been dying from malaria. His name is Elder Lalahariniaina. Impossible to pronounce. We just call him Elder Lala.
Cococodji is rockin' Elders Gray, Lalahariniaina, Welch, and Mulumba. 
 
I wouldn't be surprised if Mom already knows Welch's Mom.
Dad. Keep sending music. It's awesome and ANYTHING you send beats any and all music here. 
 
I'll have a super email next week (hopefully)
 
I don't know how much longer I'll be in Cococodji, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was my last transfere here. We'll see how it goes.
 
Tell everybody I said hi and not to worry. Call up Grandma Gibson and tell her thanks for the billions of letters that keep coming :P
 
Also throw in a huge high-five for Aunt Dori. Her letter made it too. 
Next week I'll send the picture with the shoe for the replacements.
All goes well here. I'm sorry for not being super good at writing every week, but these last times really haven't been my fault...

I love you all! 

-Elder Gray
 
(This email came in late Tuesday. . . .so happy to hear from him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment