Wednesday, December 4, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Dear Sister Gray,  These missionaries were in the bureau today renewing their Visas.  I thought it would be fun to send a picture of these wonderful missionaries to their Moms.  Missionaries:  I think you can recognize Elder Gray!!, Then Elders: Allred, Montross, Hawkins, Mary, Sister Semken, Kimzey, Ravelojoana, Ouonnebo,and in the back Elder Ta.  If we did not have a calendar Thanksgiving would have slipped by us.  We are all grateful to be serving a wonderful mission in Benin.  Today Elder Gray was talking to Elder Hawkins, and I thought hey I know both their Moms.  Then Elder Gray said that you know Sister Hawkins from emails.  I hope your family has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
Soeur Semken

 

 
We didn't get a letter from Elder Gray this week so this made our Thanksgiving EXTRA Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment